May 18, 2010

Black Soshi Day in Manila on May 22, 2010


(My Run Devil Run repackaged album from Yesasia.com)

On May 22, 2010, Universal Records Philippines will officially launch Girls Generation's Run Devil Run repackage album. They will hold an event called the Black Soshi day when fans can converge in 3 places : Astroplus in SM North Edsa, Music One in Greenbelt and Odyssey in SM Megamall.

In this event, the fans can buy a CD combo to get the following benefits: all 9 members' Run Devil Run posters, a thank you card, and more. Fans were reacting a bit, and with good reason, since most of them are forced to buy another album that they already probably have. As for me, I completed my collection by buying online.

Well, the previous event, Oh! it's Girls Generation was a success and I'm pretty sure Black Soshi day will be successful as well. I'd just stay at home for the time being since I have work the day before and after. Soshi fighting!!!

Source:
Official Universal Records Philippines Website
http://www.facebook.com/#!/album.php?aid=431592&id=214540185413&ref=mf

No comments:

Post a Comment